Saturday 5 April 2008

[ F K ] Friendship Shayri

When I was walking alone I wished that
I can reach the end of the road. But
when friend like u joined me I wished
The road would never end..

..........................................

do u know the relation between your two eyes?
they blink together, they move together,
they cry together, they see things together,
and they sleep together.
even though they never see each other.
Friendship should be just like that.
..........................................................................

Making a million friends is not an art,
but the real art is to make a friend who will stand with u
when millions are against u.
...........................................................................

I m not Shakespeare to write about you.
I m not Shelley to sing for u.
I m not Picasso to paint u.
I m your friend who just want to say
I m always with u....kaju
..........................................................................

I m sending u "Friendship" Cheque
of Rs. Happiness/-
when u feel Upset and Alone,
withdraw it from my Account.
and
when u r too Happy,
Deposit in my Account
............................................................................

one day life asked me: for how long do u need
this friend along with u?
I just cried and dropped a tear in to an ocean and said,
until u find this drop.
.............................................................................

kadam kadam pe hawaon se taluk rakhna,
dosti k daur main dosti rakhna,
Humari yaadon k sms zaror aain gaye,
bas aap apney dil ka Inbox khali rakhna
............................................................................

Ye Din Yun hi Guzar jaenge,
Shayad Hum Dost yun hi Bichadh jayenge.
NARAZ Na Hona Aap Humari Sharaton Se,
Yahi to wo Pal hai,, Jo KAL YAAD AYENGE.
............................................................................

Ishq aur dost meri zindagi ka unwan hai,
ishq meri roh dosti mera eman hai,
ishq pe kardon fana me apni sari zindagi,
magar dosti par mera ishq bhi qurban hai.
............................................................................

Regards,

< HK >

 

 
 
 
Fun_Karachi Yahoo Group [66,000+ Members Worldwide]
Sharing Fun, Love, Information & Quality stuff by Email

 
 
 
---- > To start receiving our emails, please send a blank email at
 
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: