Friday 19 December 2008

[ F K ] You are Like .... !

Mujhe kitna pyaar karte ho
 
Girl: I love u.
 
Boy: Me too.
 
Girl: Kitna karte ho.
 
Boy: Jitna tum mujhe karti ho.
 
Girl: Kamine, main sochti thi ki tum sachha pyaar karte ho!
 
 
 
Roses are red and violets are blue
 
If roses were black and violets were brown,
My love for you would never be found
But roses r red and violets are blue,
All I want to say is I luv u!
 
 
 
If I had a camera
 
If I had a camera
 
I'll snap every your movement
 
Every smile
 
Every actions
 
And keep in my
House to scare all ghosts haha…
 
 

Hum aapke hai kaun
 
U need fun - Mera naam joker..
U need friend - Hum tumhre hai sanam…
U need me - Main hoon naa…
U need help - Hum saath saath hai…
U need cash - Hum aapke hai kaun…
 
 

You're like
 
You're like
My asthma, you take my breath away.
Like dandruff, I can't get you off my head.
Like my car, you drive me crazy.
Like dentures, I can't smile without you.
 
 
Having two girlfriends
 
A Solid reason for having two girlfriends at one time :
Monopoly is always damaging & Competition improves service!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fun_Karachi Yahoo Group [71,000+ Members Worldwide]
Sharing Fun, Love, Information & Quality stuff by Email

 
 
 
---- > To start receiving our emails, please send a blank email at
 
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: